I strongly believe that initially for any technology to exist, it needs a strong concept behind. You may sense and take that technology concept as a stupid one, but it doesn’t matter. Because this has always been the first step for new gadget to comes live. I am talking about the idea of transparent iPad.
Question arises that would it be possible? Nothing is impossible for technology so when it will be possible? I am sure we will be observing any such object very soon. I have shared few of the images in my post which gives us the idea that how it will look like.
Image Credit: Ricardo Afonso
Initially Mr. Ricardo came up with the idea of showing app’s icons on screen having the top and bottom area with “Home” button and the camera. According to this concept these two areas of iPad will not be transparent.
In my opinion this would be a great addition in inventions but this make tracks towards few questions to be answered.
- Apple company has always been more inclined toward giving a best usable device to their customers in past. Will they be ready to make any such thing?
- When we talk about transparent, then the issue of visibility and clarity behind the screen arises. While using such kind of devices if someone moves behind the screen or even if the user’s fingers disturb him, so how comfortable it would be as with user viewpoint?
- With the idea, how Apple will manage the battery? That has to be really small to fit into like that of iPad.
- If the batteries would be too small then how efficient it would be in terms of timings?
- How much realistic it will be on practical grounds?
I would love if you share your thoughts with us.