When we talk about CES 2013, the top gadgets or devices which became the catching eye for the people were the TVs. Different big names came along with some new ideas and some new innovations for year 2013. Though the price for those new TVs is questionable, but surely they put a high impact in TV world.One of those TVs was announced by LG who presented two different kinds of Google TVs that are expected to be launched in year 2013. Those new TV came with QWERTY remote controls and feature of speech recognition. You just say words; TV will process it for you.
Both of those two TVs presented with features like:
• Motion enabled remote control which will also has QWERTY keypad.
• Integration of mic system part of remote control to give voice commands to TV.
• The feature of Passive Cinema 3D is also include for both versions of TVs.
• edge-lit LED
• Refreshing rate will be 240Hz combines with backlight scanning.
• The Google has added the feature of Honeycomb 3.2 in those TVs so that any user who want to their smartphone using any apps will be possible.
Watch the video and do share your thoughts.