I am sure that you all would love to see the best and useful gadgets that can be installed in your car. Now a days, our life is all about technology and I believe that in coming years, we will be surrounded with best gadgets part of our lives. So let us see what useful gadgets we can use in our cars which may help us enjoy while driving.
1. Starting with the first is the technology being used in Rear View Mirror. I am talking about “Audi R8 e-ttron” digital rear view mirror which is being experienced by racing drivers in Audi’s R18 Le Mans racing car. This technology was presented by Samsung which gives us the option of having 7.7-inch AMOLED display. There will be a camera which will work with digital mirror which gives a display of everything behind you. The driver can also set the brightness of the scene behind visible on mirror.
2. When you bought the smartphone or tablet, the first things you come across are the apps. Now you can even use the apps in your car. Renault R- Link presented a touchscreen with the size of 7-inch which can actually control the commands like your voice or a remote on the steering wheel. This is a very smart device as it can update you with all the information of how much fuel has been used and how much left. It can also show the information of the traffic situation through Tom Tom Live. This technology R-Link can really be a handy device with different apps in your car.
3. Mercedes Benz S350 model has so many different entertaining features already installed which can keep the people busy in car. The technology named “BlueTec 4Matic” has a central controller with 8-inch LCD display helps you to control sound, video and navigation system. The 8-inch LCD screen will be used to facilitate users with two screens. One will be used by driver and other can be used by person sitting beside the driver.
4. If it is about car navigation systems then mostly people avoids it as it costs a lot. So Chevrolet tried to solve this issue by allowing this feature with minimum cost. I am talking about The “GoGo Link” which only costs the user of around $50 and it will enable your car “MyLink screen”, changed into a complete and thorough navigation system with the help of using an through your smartphone.
5. Lets talk about the gadget used in Infiniri M Sedan. This impressive car brought the idea of “Forest Air system” that creates a comforting air and a variety of scents. The car’s sound system is also supported by 16-speaker Bose sound system which also works with Bluetooth streaming and one can easily control it with voice commands. It also includes the features of exciting Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) systems that will actually help you to stay in your lane on road.